- Made in the USA
- Securely cradles front wheel and prevents movement and twisting
- Made from .188" thick non-corrosive aluminum materials with stainless steel hardware
- Lightweight, durable and long lasting
- Will not damage tires or brake rotors
- "REAR" Wheel Chocks prevent lateral (walking) motion that usually results from continuous road bumps
- Optional Quick Disconnect Kits provide a fast and positive means of installing, removing or repositioning chocks on your trailer surface
WARNING:  This product is NOT designed to independently support a motorcycle without the use of tie down straps. See our Motorcycle Transport Tips for further information.
A motorcycle is more than a ride … it’s a total experience.
BLACK+GRAY Design+Manufacturing, Inc. has earned a reputation for innovation in motorcycle, road racing and transport accessories and equipment. We believe everything that touches your motorcycle is part of the experience and should meet the same high design, engineering and performance standards you demand of the motorcycle itself.
BLACK+GRAY now proudly introduces our new Aluminum Chocks, robust wheel chocks that take the design, fit and finish of these essential products to a new level. Used for securing motorcycles in open or closed trucks and trailers they are offered in three front chock sizes: 4”, 6” and 8”; and two rear chock sizes: 7” and 8.5” designed for specific conditions and applications. Non-corrosive .188” formings are manufactured from 5052-H32 aluminum alloy with stainless steel hardware and finished with Polyester TGIC-weather resistant powdercoat for exterior applications.
BLACK+GRAY Aluminum Chocks, unlike off-the-shelf, off-shore-manufactured hardware offered by competitors, are designed, engineered, tested and manufactured in the U.S.
These high quality aluminum chocks are part of the expanding BLACK+GRAY line for those who demand design and quality in motorcycle transport products that match the design and quality of the machines they race and ride.